The 6th Russian International Energy Forum will host the conference BIOMASS ENERGY: BOILER STATIONS AND POWER & HEATING PLANTS USING BIOFUEL; PRODUCING PELLETS, BRIQUETTES, BIOGAS IN RUSSIA.
The conference includes a number of events:
- Pellet market in the European Union and in the Asia-Pacific region: Market Conditions. Trends. Outlooks. New opportunities.
- The condition of the Russian pellet and briquette industry.
- Production of fuel chips: usage in Russia and abroad.
- State support for exporters and producers of wood biofuel in Russia, the European experience, applications in Russia (reports by representatives of agencies providing subsidies).
Heat from Waste Section
- Implementation of concession agreement projects in heat power engineering; heat power and energy saving, reports and presentations of participants from various regions.
- Domestic biofuel market: pellets, briquettes, as well as domestic market of raw biomass (chips, wood waste, firewood, straw, peat, etc.).
- Heat power engineering technologies. Biofuel boilers: manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, engineering companies and designers.
- Power generation technologies. CHP plants and biofuel power stations: problems and prospects of biomass power generation, new technological solutions.
Section "Fuel pellets, briquettes and chips. Russia and the World 2018"
- A new "boom" in the pellet market in Europe and Asia: opportunities for producers: increasing volumes, rising prices, prospects for the Far East.
- The ways to get a recompence for a part of transportation costs when exporting wood biofuel -- the state program of the Russian Federation, which has been running since 2017.
- Expansion of port infrastructure in the North-West and Far East with the aim of increasing exports of pellets, briquettes and chips: new terminals and customers.
- New opportunities for export logistics.
- Certification and packaging of solid biofuels.
- Presentations by producers of biofuel and buyers of pellets, briquettes and chips
- Financing bioenergy projects: private and public investment programs, bank loans and regional subsidies.
- Issues of biofuel production technology, reports by equipment manufacturers and engineering companies: granulation, briquetting, drying, grinding, spark suppression, torrefication, charcoal.
- The practices of operation of pellet (briquette) plant.
The conference is going to host a unique industry event -- Business matchmaking, where during a short time producers and buyers of biofuels will be able to get in touch with two dozen partners, exchange business cards and agree on future meetings.