On 24 to 27 April St. Petersburg's ExpoForum hosted Convention and Exhibition events supported by the Russian Export Center (REC): The 6th Russian International Energy Forum is one of the key business events in the fuel and energy sector, and the International Exhibition WELDING 2018 is the leading industry forum in Russia dedicated to advanced welding technologies. 19 companies-exhibitors received support from the REC as part of the program capacitating participation in international convention and exhibition events and business missions.
Within the framework of the 6th Russian International Energy Forum (RIEF), REC held an in-depth consultative seminar on the mechanisms of state support for exports. The experts presented comprehensive solutions and offered methods how exporting companies can obtain state support.
Director of the St. Petersburg branch of the Russian Export Center Yuri Dokukin spoke of the main opportunities for players in the Russian market for going global: marketing tools, interaction with the state authorities, insurance of export credits and investments, financial support from the state.
“The Russian Export Center's mission is to help to lay the groundwork for enterprises to be able to export comfortably. This includes finding partners, depending on the readiness of companies that are launching export projects. We draw up a list of contacts for cold calls after they have provided us with a portrait of a potential buyer”, - said Yuri Dokukin.
REC's portfolio contains more than 100 services. You can find unique products at the site of the company www.exportcenter.ru. One of them is the market barrier requirements navigator, which is a knowledge base on all barriers for exporters. By examining the product code, you can find out a list of what you need to consider when exporting to a particular country. The service is also a guide on certification issues.
At the seminar, experts pointed out the importance of funding certification of goods, and the significance of research, development, engineering and patenting. That is how the cost recovery can amount up to 100% in accordance with the RF Government Decree No. 1269 as of 15.12.2016. The Russian Export Center also provides assistance in finding optimal logistic routes and assists in obtaining subsidies for transport costs covering up to 80% of the cost.
Director of the Center for Export Support under the Government of St. Petersburg Olga Amiryan spoke about free certification and customs regulation for small and medium-sized businesses and singled out a popular service offering translation to 17 languages, including Chinese: "We are offering any company free translation of up to 200 pages within 5 days. To do this, you need to fill out an application in the Export Support section of the export site http://www.crpp.ru/ ". The Director of the Center for the support of exports encouraged participants to fill out the exporter questionnaire, to gain access to the system informing on educational courses training companies to export: "You can get valuable information on how to conduct external economic activity. Now we have more than 500 companies registered, with regular seminars of an international format for them."
Experts also suggested that beginning exporters should start with 1 to 2 external markets and gradually expand the export zone, carry out additional marketing research of their own and make extensive use of the services provided by REC to enter new markets.
In order to promote high-tech products to external and domestic markets, the Russian Export Center took part in the events of the exhibition program at ExpoForum venue -- International Specialised Exhibition "Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering" and the International Exhibition of Advanced Welding Technologies "Welding".
A joint exhibition area brought together companies working in design and manufacture of automation solutions for the power industry, energy control systems engineering, maintenance and repair of power generating equipment, development and manufacture of control and diagnostics devices for high-voltage circuit breakers and transformers. 6 Russian companies displayed their new products and solutions:
- ENSONS - automatic control cabinet for arc-extinguishing ENSONS reactors;
- VOLTS BATTERY showcased an electrical energy storage device for homes and country houses (price from the manufacturer) with the possibility of connecting solar panels (VOLTS);
- SNE presented a full range of services for the roll out of the energy storage systems of its own making for various industries and purposes: pre-project survey, simulation of power systems, design, development, production and supply, personnel training, after-sales service;
- Science and Technology Enterprise TKA: generator TKA-GVL-01, TKA-PKM (08) (luxmeter+ pulsometer), TKA-PKM (13) (UV radiometer with attenuating filter);
- PREMIER - electrotechnical and distributive cabinets of outdoor and indoor versions;
- RAKURS-ENGINEERING displayed complex automated process control systems (ACS TP) for power facilities in Russia and abroad.
REC also gave support in the form of subsidies covering part of the costs connected with participation in international industry project to REP Holding, MECHANICS (TINGER), Special Design Bureau of Electrical Instrumentation, Serpukhov Condensate Factory KVAR, Research and Innovation Company NTBE.
During the event, the exhibitors had business meetings and negotiations with foreign companies, including Fortum Power and Heat OY, Mitsubishi Electric, EAE Elektrik, ELEKTROBUDOWA SA, Giovenzana, Stabcom Energy, Gulf Petrochem, CzechTrade, Connotec, Chint Distribution, Kabel Electrik Bisnes, Schneider Electric, Nura Energo Jihos Sanoati, KazMunayGaz, KAZ Minerals, Kulan Oil.
Within the framework of the International Exhibition of Advanced Welding Technologies "WELDING", the Russian Export Center has put forward 7 Russian companies. The joint exposition included participation of:
- AK-Products Ltd. deals in assembly and welding tables;
- AKT Ltd. displayed welding technologies and demonstrated samples of welded joints;
- The Scientific-Production Centre "Kropus" displayed ultrasonic flaw detectors, eddy current flaw detectors;
- TBK Ltd. showcased equipment for welding pipes;
- LITZ Ltd. displayed rectifiers for welding, plasma cutting, electroplating;
- Hitmaster LLC displayed equipment for quality control of welding;
- Production and Design Enterprise "Plazer" displayed its welding machines, adapted to Russian operating conditions developed using the latest technical solutions.
VZPS (Vladimir Plant of Precision Alloys), with the support of the REC, presented its own exposition.
During the exhibition, the exhibitors held talks with foreign companies, including Kamman Group, SERIMAX France, RIDGID USA, ELEKTROBUDOWA SA, Emerson Ltd., GERMAN PAVILON BY MESSE ESSEN, Mt-Solutions, Polysoude S.A.S., Hengxin Offshore & Marine Engineering, Center of welding Technologies, National Welding Control Agency of Russia, Uchprof-Astana LLP.