One of the leading trade fairs in Russia, the leader among exhibition projects in the power sector and allied industries in the North-West region.
The exhibition "Power and Electrical Engineering" has been held in St. Petersburg since 1993. Today, it is a dynamically developing brand, offering existing and potential exhibitors an effective combination of experience and contemporary approaches. For many Russian and foreign power equipment suppliers, participation in the exhibition "Power and Electrical Engineering" is directly connected to strategic business development prospects.
Opportunities for exhibitors:
- Showcasing of the company's technical solutions, products and services
- Confirming the status and strengthening the company's image for successful business in the energy and electrical engineering market
- Wider opportunities of direct communication with key partners through using special formats - the Business Matchmaking Centre and the Supplier Search Centre
- Expanding the company's products and services consumer base
- Opportunities of having a structured dialogue with representatives of energy companies creating a long and short term demand for products and services
- Project promotion services.
OUTCOMES OF RIEF-2017
RIEF 2017 CONVENTION PROGRAMME
More than 2 000 delegates.
Over 230 reports by leading industry experts, heads of businesses and representatives of professional communities.
30 business events in various formats: plenary sessions, research conferences and workshops, round tables, tours to enterprises.
- The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- The Government of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region
- The Eurasian Economic Commission
- The St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Key participant enterprises and organizations:
- Gazprom Energoholding Ltd.
- REP Holding JSC
- Power Machines PJSC
- Lenenergo PJSC
- INTER RAO - Electricity Generation Management JSC
- Zvezda energetika JSC
- Association Council of Energy Producers
- Union of Machine Builders of Russia
- Subcommittee S6 Electricity Distribution Systems and Distributed Generation of the Russian National Committee of the International Council on Large Electric Systems
- St. Petersburg Energy Institute of Advanced Studies of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation
- NP Association of Power Engineers of the North-West
- The Centre for Development of Communications of the Fuel and Energy Complex
- SPbGBU Energy Saving Centre of the Committee for Energy and Engineering Support of the Government of St. Petersburg
- The Centre for Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency Improvement of the Leningrad Region, the State Public Institution of the Leningrad Region.
THE 24th INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION "POWER AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING"
Exhibition space: more than 10 000 square meters.
Over 150 companies from 21 member states of the Russian Federation and 10 countries from around the world, including Germany, Italy, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Poland, China, India, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
8,500 visitors, including more than 86% senior and middle-level managers influencing the adoption of systemic decisions in their companies.
The Business Matchmaking Centre hosted over 400 business meetings involving producers of innovative products and representatives of energy generating companies. The participants included: Heating network of St. Petersburg JSC, LOESK JSC, Gazprom Energoholding Ltd., SUE Petersburg Metro, GlavPeterburgStroy JSC, etc.
WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL ENERGY FORUM!